Juventus striker finally joins Premier League club - All Sport News

Headlines

Post Top Ad

Sunday 4 August 2019

Juventus striker finally joins Premier League club

Juventus striker, Moise Kean move to Everton has been completed.

Kean signed a five-year contract with Premier League club to pay an initial € 27.5 million fee to Juve.

The 19-year-old scored six goals in last season's 13 league appearances, helping to secure the club's eighth consecutive Series A title.

I was convinced to sign because Everton is a club looking to the future and so am I. I know about the size of the club. It has big ambition and I will work very hard to help us fulfil what we want to achieve.

"I am used to winning and I want to bring this winning attitude to the team. I hope I will be very good on the field and bring the fans joy,” Kean told Everton’s official website.
He becomes Everton’s fifth signing of the summer after midfielders Andre Gomes, Fabian Delph and Jean-Philippe Gbamin, and Goalkeeper Jonas Lossl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages