Man Utd line up David de Gea replacement - All Sport News

Headlines

Post Top Ad

Monday 29 July 2019

Man Utd line up David de Gea replacement

Manchester United see young goalkeeper Dean Henderson as the man who could eventually fill David de Gea’s gloves.
"He’s just told me to keep progressing and doing what you’re doing, and there’s no reason why you can’t make a breakthrough one day," Henderson said, when asked if he had spoken to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer before his loan return to Sheffield United.
"I can only focus on myself and not look at any external things that are going on around me. At the end of the day, I can only affect what happens in my career.
"I’m just going to keep working hard - day in, day out - to be the best version of myself and be the best goalkeeper I can be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages