Manchester City midfielder make statement about retiring from football - All Sport News

Headlines

Post Top Ad

Friday 22 November 2019

Manchester City midfielder make statement about retiring from football

Fernandinho, the Manchester City midfielder, has opined that he is yet to think about retiring from football.

Fernandinho, who signed for Man City in 2013 from Shakhtar Donestsk believes he still has further years to play at the top of the game.

“I just thank God for that because he gave me a body for it, Of course, I have to take care of myself, but the staff help take care of us,” the Brazilian star told Man City’s official website on Thursday.
“We have a really good team behind the scenes, and this helps us a lot. We prepare first the mind, then the body and then just go.
“I always say I will play until my mind allows me. If I am happy and motivated to train every day fresh, I will play, but I don’t want to say I will be 37, 38…we will see.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages