N'Golo Kante thanks Leicester fans on Twitter after signing for Chelsea - All Sport News

Headlines

Post Top Ad

Sunday 17 July 2016

N'Golo Kante thanks Leicester fans on Twitter after signing for Chelsea

Kante

N'Golo Kante has released a statement on Twitter thanking the Leicester fans for their support after completing a £30 million move to Chelsea.

Kante, who was part of the France squad which finished runners-up to Portugal at Euro 2016, becomes the second summer signing for new Blues boss Antonio Conte after Belgium striker Michy Batshuayi.

And the midfielder made sure to thank the Foxes, who brought him to the Premier League last summer for just £5.6m from Caen before winning the title and seeing him named in the Premier League PFA Team of the Year.
"I want to thank the leaders, my teammates and Claudio Ranieri for this fantastic season that saw us winning the title of England," he wrote. "Their confidence and also the fan's [sic] will forever remain in my memory. And I again thank you all."
Kante also revealed what made him leave Leicester for a new challenge with Chelsea.
"At the beginning of the new season, I chose to join @chelseafc," he added. "It is a great club, which has just recruited a great coach and want to reach high ambitions I share. The club's project and the coach's speech have convinced me to join this new ambitious adventure.
"I am now waiting to see my new club and give everything for a successful summer... And season of course"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages