NO MESSING AROUND: Swedish Player Sent Off For Farting! - All Sport News

Headlines

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 22 June 2016

NO MESSING AROUND: Swedish Player Sent Off For Farting!

download (1)

According to the report, Adam Lindin Ljungkvist, who was playing at left-back in the match between Järna SK’s reserve tea,m and Pershagen SK, was shown a second yellow card late on in what local media called “bizarre circumstances”.
“I had a bad stomach, so I simply let go,” the 25-year-old told Länstidningen Södertälje. “Then I received two yellow cards and then red. Yes, I was shocked, it’s the strangest thing I have ever experienced in football.
“I asked the referee, ‘What, am I not allowed to break wind a little?’ ‘No,’ he replied … I don’t get it but maybe he thought I farted in my hand and threw the fart at him. But I did not.”
He added: “To provoke anyone with a fart is not particularly smart or normal. It’s nonsense – I just broke wind and got a red card. I spoke to the referee afterwards, I was annoyed, but there were no bad words. I just said he was a buffoon.”


Opposition striker Kristoffer said: “I was standing a good distance away but I heard the fart loud and clear. It’s the strangest thing I’ve seen on a pitch, and I’ve been playing football since I was eight years old.”

The referee, Dany Kako, confirmed that Ljungkvist had received the second yellow card for breaking wind, explaining: “I perceived it as deliberate provocation. He did it on purpose and it was inappropriate. Therefore, he received a yellow card.”
Kako said he had experienced similar incidents before. “Once there was a player who stood and peed next to the pitch. I showed him a yellow card, too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages